Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

His smile was infectious and for the first time in my life, being on stage felt right. I smiled hugely at him and began to play.

Lament - Maggie Stiefvater pg 23

18 comments:

Vanessa said...

It's funny, I just read this book yesterday! Love it. Good teaser.

Krista said...

I love books with music! Great teaser!

mines here;
http://carmen-krista.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I really want to read this book. It's on my list. I think. I should check and make sure. But excellent teaser!

Anonymous said...

Easy to visualize. Nice teaser.

kayerj said...

very light-hearted and inviting. nice teaser. thanks for stopping by

Amy said...

Nice teaser! I hope you review this one soon.

Ryan said...

Reall good tease!

gautami tripathy said...

Sweet one!

Teaser Tuesdays: Faces In The Fire by T L Hines

Allison said...

I want to read this book. Great teaser!

Susan said...

Nice teaser this week! Looks like yet another book to add to my tbr list :) You can find my teaser here.

Unknown said...

Great teaser. I really need to read that book.

Got a surprise for you:

http://neverendingshelf.blogspot.com/2009/08/and-awards-go-to.html

Mandy said...

Nice one! I'm reading her other book right now.

Anonymous said...

Great teaser! It definitely makes me want to check out this book.

Teaser Tuesday

Lisa said...

That's a very happy teaser - good choice!

My teasers are here.

Teddyree said...

Good teaser, I have Shiver coming up in the next week or 2. Hope you're enjoying this one?
Here's my Teaser

Anonymous said...

Looks interesting. Good teaser!

Cecelia said...

Love that teaser. That bit about infectious smiles...perfect! I can picture the scene in my head.

Great choice (and thanks for coming by my blog!).

Alice said...

Lovely!