Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Just Love Awards

Kate over at The Neverending Shelf passed this awesome award my way this afternoon and let me tell you it immediately put me in a good moods. Funny how that works =) If you've never been there, go check out her blog it's full of good stuff!

Blogs that
receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.

I haven't passed this one out before so I will be passing this one out to a few blogs myself.



5 comments:

Miss Eliza said...

Thank you so much! Awards are great to give and to receive!

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Oh thank you! That is so sweet! :) You made my night!

Senfaye said...

Thank you SO much! I am so honored! :)

Vanessa said...

Thanks, Zia! I love awards!

Bingo said...

Congratulations..much deserved!