Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Mailbox Monday and What Are You Reading


This is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!


Only One book this week and that is:







Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater

I am so excited to finally get to read this book!









It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.


Books I finished last week:
Mating Rituals of the North American WASP - Lauren Lipton
Love You, Hate You, Miss You - Elizabeth Scott

Currently Reading:
Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater (Well I will be later today that is, must work first)

Books to Finish this Week:
Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater and maybe one more. I hope to at least start one more.

How about you? Why not join in with what you've read, are reading or planning to finish this week or share with me in a comment.

7 comments:

K said...

Heard a lot of good things about Shiver
Happy Reading!!

Jess said...

Hope you are enjoying Shiver -- I am really looking forward to reading it!

Kaye said...

I've seen that one around but not sure what it is about. Have a great week and happy reading with your new book. My Mailbox is here

Kelly said...

I've been noticing Shiver, it looks good. I'm looking forward to your review!

You can see my Mailbox here!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! You are reading "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater. Lucky! I wanna read that one too.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Hope you enjoy Shiver!

Serena said...

Enjoy Shiver. I haven't read it, but hear it is good.