Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

Okay. Enough was enough. Neferet had scared the bejeezus out of me. And now this...this...bird boy was going to try and bully me, too? Oh. Hell. No.

Hunted pg 270

I know a tad over 2 sentences but needed to in order to get the full affect.

~EDIT~ Silly me I forgot the author. It's by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

20 comments:

Kaye said...

yeah, generally 2 sentences just doesn't cut it! your teaser needed the extras. Have a great week and happy reading.

MizB said...

LOL. Is *everyone* reading these books right now? I just read a different "teaser" by the same author -- possibly from the same book! LOL.

I can't wait 'til it's my turn for "Marked" (book 1) at the local library! :P

~MizB

Anonymous said...

LOL Love the Oh.Hell.No!:)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Good teaser, I go over two sentences or sometimes use one sentence if it's a long one!

kayerj said...

sounds scary, read my teaser here

Nise' said...

Many are reading this series. Got them on my TBR pile.

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krista said...

Cool teaser! Too funny about the Oh. Hell. No. ! I really like it!

Mines here:
http://carmen-krista.blogspot.com/

gautami tripathy said...

Who is the author?

Tuesdays: Teaser/Whereabouts

Zia said...

Oops my bad. The author is P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. I fixed it in the post

Susan said...

I love the name Neferet... That's a great teaser! Here's mine.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love the teaser!

Unknown said...

I'm on book three in this series! Can't wait to get farther. Thanks for the tease.

Lisa said...

Uh oh - someone's had enough! Good teaser!

My teaser, about God and dust and homosexuality, is here.

Andrea said...

Great teaser! I love this series and have this book in my TBR pile..I can't wait to get to it!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well, this peaked my interest. Oh. Hell. Yeah! Take a peek if you wish at my teaser at http://booktumbling.wordpress.com/2009/08/18/teaser-tuesday-2/

Mandy said...

Awesome, I have to get to this one!

Cecelia said...

Ahahaha! That was amazingly hilarious and wonderful. Bird boy. Oh. Hell. No. Great teaser!

You can check out mine here.