Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Booking Through Thursday



What’s the best book you’ve read recently?

(Tell me you didn’t see this one coming?)

This one is easy for me and is apparent if you look around my blog the last few weeks.

Shiver is by far the best book I've read in recent months hands down. Maggie has a way of making her characters and world so real you can almost feel the cold winter coming and see your breath when you breathe. It makes you want to grab a blanket and a hot drink and curl up in a comfy spot and escape into Sam and Grace's story. It doesn't get much better than that for me.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds really GOOD! It was hard for me to pick just one, so I did a top five :) Here's my BTT.

gautami tripathy said...

I like the premise.

Booking through recent best

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Shiver sounds really good, so I'll have to check that one out.

kayerj said...

I love it when an author grabs you heart and soul and takes you to a different place. I’m booking thru Thursday here

Nise' said...

After reading your review I put this one on my request list.

Novroz said...

Sounds really good, I like a book with strong character.

My choice of book also has strong characters