Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Booking Through Thursday

What’s the lightest, most “fluff” kind of book you’ve read recently?


This is an easy one for me. I just recently finished Plum Spooky and Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich. These are light and fun reads for me. I'm not sure I care much for the term "fluff" but I do get what the question is asking. When I need a pick me up or just a fun paced read, these are the books I turn too. They easy, fun, full of laughter and all around make me feel good. Lets face it folks some days this is exactly what the doctor calls for.

11 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I picked Finger Licken Fifteen too! Here is mine

Susan said...

Fun and fast-paced is something I NEED in between more serious books :) Here's my BTT response.

kayerj said...

sounds good, sometimes light is what you need. I’m booking thru Thursday here

gautami tripathy said...

I see so much of that finger book!

Booking through recent fluff

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...

I agree with you - I don't care for the term 'fluff' either. I prefer books with more serious content, but I do read lighter fiction in between.

Amy said...

I agree! A little fluff is needed from time to time.

Anonymous said...

These books are so fun. I have to get back into the series. I have not made it to 10 yet so I have a way to go.

Anonymous said...

I picked a Stephanie Plum book too. Such fun fluff!
BTT

Kaye said...

ooh, I just loved Plum Spooky. Laugh out loud funny. I kept saying Eep all week after reading that one. glad you enjoyed it.

CJ said...

I'm with you. Gotta love Stephanie and the clan for a light, funny read.

cjh

Ashley said...

The Stephanie Plum books are great when you need something light and quick to read!