Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

Their tongue's melted my skin; their careless teeth ripped at my sleeves and snagged through my hair, Pushed against my collarbone, the pulse at my neck.

I could have screamed, but I didn't. I could have fought, but I didn't.

Shiver, pg 1

10 comments:

Cecelia said...

I'm looking forward to reading this very much. Thanks for the teaser!

Check out mine here.

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Oh you make me wanna cry LOL. I Desperately want to read this book! What a GREAT teaser and from page 1?!! That sounds like a great start.

Here's my teaser!

Book Dragon said...

great teaser!

here's mine

Susan said...

Wow - that's intriguing! I've got a couple of good teasers this week. Here's a link.

Teddyree said...

OMG awesome teaser!
Here's my Teaser

Andrea said...

Wow, now that's a cool teaser.
Here's mine

kayerj said...

I'm shivering--nice teaser!

read my teaser here

Unknown said...

I loved that book! Thanks for the nice teaser. You can read my teaser here.

Nicole said...

Oh holy cow! That is one awesome teaser; I think maybe you win the prize today hehe. Here's mine.

Bee said...

fantastic teaser! Sounds like its going to be a great book! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Big Hugs, Bethxx