Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading


This is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

I went a tad crazy this week with books. Doesn't really surprise me. Here they are in no particular order:






  1. The Quilter's Legacy - Jennifer Chiaverini
  2. The Innocent Mage - Karen Miller
  3. Sharp Objects - Gillian Flynn
  4. Finger Lickin Fifteen - Janet Evanovich
  5. White is for Magic - Laurie Faria Stolarz
  6. Over Sea, Under Stone - Susan Cooper
  7. America - E.R. Frank
  8. Lament - Maggie Stiefvater
  9. Sarah's Key - Tatiana DeRosnay
  10. Minion - L.A. Banks
I didn't get pictures up for the books. Silly me forgot to get them resized and I didn't have time this morning.




It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.


Books I finished last week:
Nada this past week. Shiver is so dang good, I'm trying to slow down to savor it more. Not much left on it though...



Oops that's not entirely true. I finished an audiobook. Contagious by Scott Sigler. Silly me lol.

Currently Reading:
Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater (Well I will be later today that is, must work first)

Books to Finish this Week:
Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater and maybe one more. I hope to at least start one more.

How about you? Why not join in with what you've read, are reading or planning to finish this week or share with me in a comment.

10 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Great mailbox list. Enjoy!

Kristen said...

I hope you enjoy Shiver! I'm going to try to read that this next week or the week after!

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Lots of good books in your mailbox this week. Enjoy them!

Serena said...

you had a great week in books. happy reading

Anonymous said...

I have got to read Maggie Stiefvater's book!

kayerj said...

great list, thanks for stopping by

Anna said...

I can't wait to see what you think of Sarah's Key. My hubby bought me that book for Christmas, but I haven't read it yet. My mailbox post is here.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Wrighty said...

Great list! I have some of these on my TBR list and just haven't had the chance to get to them yet. I hope to read Finger Lickin' Fifteen very soon. it wouldn't be summer without a new Stephanie Plum story! Enjoy!

Kelly said...

I haven't read Finger Lickin' yet and really can't wait to get to it! I'm really late getting around to checking out everyone's mailboxes this week! You got some really interesting selections this week, I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of them! My mailbox is here.

RAnn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It is amazing the variety of books out there!