Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

"Zoey and I have already met, but it was unofficial. Seems last time I saw her she was trying to kill us."

Hunted, pg. 28

12 comments:

Aimee said...

I only read the first book in that series but I loved it! I need to borrow the rest of the books so that I can catch up!

BurtonReview said...

LOL.. Not the best feeling. Love the easy way he said that.

Jo-Jo said...

Jeez...doesn't sound like someone that I would want to run into again! Great teaser...mine is here.

Unknown said...

Good book and nice teaser.You can read my teaser here.

Cecelia said...

HA! That's a great teaser. I smiled...

You can check out mine here.

kayerj said...

wow, that's intriguing

read my teaser here

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Oooohhh - I'm intrigued - this is the only one in the series I haven't read - it's coming from the library soon.

BurtonReview said...

I meant to ask.. did you read Twilight of Avalon yet?

Zia said...

Marie - Nope not yet. I really got to quit buying more books lol.

Phyl said...

Perfect! Now, that's a real teaser! Well chosen.

My own teaser is at Bookishgal.

Teddyree said...

Cool teaser, really got my attention!
Here's my Teaser

kalea_kane said...

OH this is excellent! Fabulous teaser.

Thanks for stopping by mine too. :)