Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

I finished American Gods this morning. An amazing book to read. I don't think there is a book that Neil Gaiman has written that I would not like. The man is freaking brilliant author.

So today I went to the doctor to see about getting the scar tissue from my cut on my finger removed. He said that we'd trying freezing it off first and it should fall off in 7 - 10 day. If for some reason it doesn't fall off, then I'd have to call him and he would set up a time for me to come in and have it surgically removed. I guess it would be no big deal if it would heal and didn't hurt but it has so far refused to heal. If I have to get it surgically removed they would numb my whole finger and then use a scalpel or something to cut it off my finger. Sounds pretty icky but I will do it if the freezing doesn't work. I'm tired of my finger always hurting and always being afraid of hitting it on something.

My honey has got a head cold and is home sick today. He'd better keep it to himself. I don't want none of his sick cooties.

0 comments: