Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Mailbox Monday



Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Printed Page. If you’re eager to tell the rest of the book blogging world about the wonderful books you’ve received this week, click over and share your link.

This is my first week posting for Mailbox Monday. I only received or bought one book last week. Some weeks are really busy for me but here lately I've been cutting down until I start making a dent in my to be read pile.

This week I received:

Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill. I received this as very generous gesture from the author herself. I will be doing a short review once I get it finished. Might be a little while tho, my reading times have shorten up a bit here recently. I'm a bit busier in the summer months.

2 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Hope it's a good book!

Wendi said...

I hope you enjoy the book! :)

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi