Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Rainy Day Monday


Well so much for the hard work put into putting up the tarp. The rain came and brought it down. Guess we need to buy stronger less stretchy rope to get it to stay in place. Our friends took this picture the next day when they went up to finish setting up their camp.

My car is currently at my work, hopefully getting the wheel bearing fixed. I rode the bus today, which I don't really mind doing, but all the walking in the pouring down rain just sucks. I had to go to the store, so I got off the bus about 3/4 of a mile away from home and it's been raining non stop all day. So I walked home in the rain. Then I had to walk a mile to my daughter's school to pick her up and then walk a mile back. This time we had umbrella's but we were still soaked when we got home. I really hope my car gets fixed quickly and really hope it's only the wheel bearing and nothing else. We are about financially wiped out after getting our camp site and the canopy for camp. Our pocket books can't handle much more.

I'm kind of bummed that I won't be able to go to my group power class at the gym tonight. It's my favorite class to go to. I guess all the walking today is exercise enough. Mark is home tomorrow and Wednesday so I can drive the truck to the gym if I have too. I'd better have my car back by then.

I'm making something new tonight. It's Green Giant frozen Pasta & Broccoli in Alfredo sauce. I don't usually make this kind of thing but it looks good. I've got chicken cooking to cut up and add to it. *Hopes it's good*

I think I'm going to go read for a bit while my child is watching the shows I DVR'd for her last night.

0 comments: