Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Booking Through Thursday: A Second First Time


What book would you love to be able to read again for the first time?

There are a couple for me. One of them is Savages by Shirley Conran. I've read this book several times over the years and it never gets old for me. It would be awesome to go back and have the chance to read it for the first time.

The second on is a book I just finished a month or so ago. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson. Everything about this book, the characters, the story, blew me away. I would love to have the opportunity to reread it as if it were new to me.





5 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I haven't read either of these. Mine are completely different.

Here is A Second First Time

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I remember reading many good reviews for The Gargoyle when it was published. Nice to have a couple of 'go to' books to re-read.

Anonymous said...

thx for visiting my blog :)

I don't know any of that book, but gargoyle looks interesting...I know we can't judge a book by it's cover, the cover intrique me

gautami tripathy said...

Yet to read Gargoyle.


BTT: Second a first

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

I so want to read The Gargoyle!


Here is my BTT post.