Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A to Z Wednesday




Go to your stack of books and find one whose title starts with the letter of the week.
Post:
1~ a photo of the book
2~ title and synopsis
3~ link(amazon, barnes and noble etc.)
4~ Come back here and leave your link in the comments
Be sure to visit other participants to see what book they have posted and leave them a comment.
(We all love comments, don't we?)
Who knows? You may find your next "favorite" book.

THIS WEEKS LETTER IS: I

Ill Wind - Rachel Caine Weather Warden Series Book 1

Synopsis

First in the new Weather Warden series...

Joanne Baldwin is a Weather Warden. Usually, all it takes is a wave of her hand to tame the most violent weather. But now, she's trying to outrun another kind of storm: accusations of corruption and murder. So, she's resorting to the very human tactic of running for her life...

Her only hope is Lewis, the most powerful warden known. Unfortunately, he's stolen not one but three bottles of Djinn-making him the most wanted man on earth. Still, she's racing hard to find him-before the bad weather closes in fast...

Another book in my TBR pile. I have so many waiting patiently for me to get to them

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds really good!!!

Thanks for playing!

gautami tripathy said...

Looks like a vintage cover!

A-Z Wednesday: Identity by Milan Kundera

Beth F said...

Love the cover. This is a new one to me.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Yours sounds fabulous! This is the first time I will have participated, and the difficulty I had in achieving this are a long story! LOL.

But I finally did post mine over at:

http://weboftyranny.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I loved this one. It was a lot of fun, one of those "couldn't put it down" books. Not necessarily great, but really enjoyable.

Unknown said...

Sounds exciting.
Mine is Here

Irene said...

Sounds interesting. here's mine.

Nise' said...

I have never heard of this series. Sounds great.

Stephanie said...

That sounds really intriguing!

Christina said...

I enjoyed this one very much. Be warned, it ends with a cliff hanger! ;-) Fortunately, the series has been out for awhile so you don't have to wait for the next book. :-)

And this was almost my featured book as well --- until I dug deeper.

My "I" book

Anonymous said...

Wow! This one looks good!

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Great choice! I love the cover ~ muscle cars are awesome!

BTW, I have an award for you ~ you can pick it up here:

http://someofmyfavoritebooks.blogspot.com/2009/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Enjoy!
~ Lori