Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

This is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!


Well this past week, I held out and got NO books. That's right not a single book in the mail or bought. I'm actually okay with this. I have so many books in my TBR pile that I could afford a week or two or three off lol.

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished last week:
Defenders of The Scroll

Currently Reading:
Arcadia Snips and the Steamwork Consortium - Robert C. Rodgers
After - Amy Efaw


Books to Finish this Week:

Arcadia Snips and the Steamwork Consortium (probably won't get done this week, but I can hope)
After
Flesh and Fire

14 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

After is on my wish list!

Mondays: Musings/Mailbox Bonanza/Whereabouts

Kristen said...

I should be having no books in the mailbox weeks coming up soon or I haven't been as good as I thought about not requesting stuff!

Allison said...

I really need to do the mailbox mondays.. but I never can remember what books I am expecting that week.. or maybe I don't order enough. :)

I haven't heard of the books you're reading this week.. but that's a good thing. Something new to read :)

Allison
Well-Read Reviews

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a fantastic line-up.
Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-are-you-reading-mondays.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow! None...well, I only got ONE book (a contest win) and bought another one. My Mailbox Monday is here:

http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com

And my What Are You Reading Monday is at this site:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_19.html

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Have a good week!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your reads this week.

Monday

Cackleberry Homestead said...

I loved After - I hope you enjoy it.

fredamans said...

Wow, no books!!!

Here's mine: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/10/media-monday_19.html

Marie said...

Sounds like some interesting books on your reading list -- I hope it's a great reading week!

ibeeeg said...

Cool list.
Flesh and Fire sounds very interesting. I would love to know what you think of that read once you are done.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy Reading!

Anonymous said...

My reading has really slowed down...no clue as to why...hope it picks back up. Maybe its the weather change.

K said...

After is on my list as well. And Flesh and Fire sounds pretty interesting.

Have a great week
here's my post

Anna said...

It's nice to get packages, but a zero-book week is good, too. Let's you catch up a bit.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric