Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading


This is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

I picked up more than a few books this week so I am going to do things a bit different this week. Instead of posting a picture of the book I am just going to list the books with an Amazon link, otherwise the posting would take up so much room.

I picked up slightly less books than I did last week =)



Arcadia Snips and The Steamwork Consortium - Robert C. Rodgers (Received from author for review)
















Secrets of a Christmas Box - Steven Hornby (From publisher for review)















Ballad - Maggie Stiefvater (Bought)
















Sir Dalton - Chuck Black (A contest win from Sheila at One Person's Journey)















Dawnthief - James Barclay (Bought)
















Soulless - Gail Carriger (Bought)
















It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.









Books I finished last week:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling Audiobook
Bull Rider - Suzanne Morgan Williams
The Postmistress - Sarah Blake
Call Me Kate - Molly Roe

Currently Reading:
Arcadia Snips and the Steamwork Consortium - Robert C. Rodgers
Another Faust - Daniel & Dina Nayeri

Books to Finish this Week:
Defenders of The Scroll
Arcadia Snips and the Steamwork Consortium
Another Faust

21 comments:

K said...

Ballad sounds pretty interesting, i have yet to read the first book.

Most of the books on your shelf are new to me, going to check them out.
Happy Reading.
here's my post

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Soulless has been getting great reviews. Hope you enjoy all your reading this week!

Teddyree said...

Nice mailbox, and looks like you've got a great line-up of books to read. Looking forward to your review on The Postmistress!

Here's my post

Jennifer said...

I have been wanting to read Soulless. I adored all the Harry Potter books. Happy reading this week. Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-are-you-reading-monday_12.html

gautami tripathy said...

Such sweet covers and lot of books. Happy reading!

Mondays: Mused/Amused etc etc

DCMetroreader said...

I received the Christmas Box too. Will look forward to your review.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

These books sound intriguing. I love bouncing around the blogosphere and adding book titles to my list!

My post is here:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Oh you reminded me I do have to get on those Harry Potter books! Arcadia Snips looks really interesting and I love the cover of Secrets of A Christmas Box.

I am glad to see you have Sir Dalton. :)

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Souless has a great cover! and it sounds really good. Enjoy your reads.

Serena said...

Love the cover of Ballad. Happy reading.

here's my mailbox: http://www.state-journal.com/news/article/4685298

fredamans said...

I think Soulless look fab!

Here is my version: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/10/media-monday_12.html

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I love the cover on the Christmas Box. It is just enchanting. I am working on The Postmistress too. So far so good! Great mailbox! Happy Reading!

Tea said...

I need to start my second Harry Potter. If I could just make it to #3.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2009/10/america-libre-by-raul-y-sanchez.html

Anonymous said...

Hope you liked "Bull Rider" better than I did. I couldn't get into the book!

Unknown said...

I really liked all of the Harry Potters. Looks like you got some great books.

Lusty Reader said...

Soulless is on my wish list, right at the tippy top, I hope you enjoy!

Marie said...

I really want to read Soulless!

Wrighty said...

Such good books! I also got Secrets of a Christmas Box and I really want to read Ballad and Soulless. Of course, Harry Potter was wonderful!! Can't wait to hear what you think about them all. Enjoy!!

Wendi said...

I've seen Secrets of a Christmas Box in a few mailboxes. . . it looks really cute and has me wanting to put up our Christmas tree. :)

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Alice said...

Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater looks very good. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Great list. Arcadia Snips looks interesting and I got the Christmas Box one, too. Enjoy!