Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

Her mom jerks back. "Oh...My...God," she whispers. The anger melts from her face. Her eyes are huge, her mouth open. "Oh my..."

After - Amy Efaw pg 11

19 comments:

Vanessa said...

Whoa! Nice teaser. Now I want to know what the heck the mom just discovered.

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Great teaser - I've read it and I know what her mother discovered. This is an amazing book!

Jennifer said...

Amasing teaser and based on the previous comment, one I need to read.
Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/swiss-courier-teaser-tuesdays.html

Book Bird Dog said...

Whatever she saw, it took the anger away. Hope it wasn't too awful.

Andrea said...

This one is high on my TBR list and I'm betting I know what happened.
Great teaser! Here's mine.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow! Captivating teaser.

Mine is here:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com

fredamans said...

Great teaser! Pulled me in!

Here's mine: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/10/teaser-tuesday_19.html

Marce said...

OMG what a great teaser, I went to amazon immediately. It has been added to my TBR list.

Here is mine.
http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/10/teaser-tuesday.html

Allison said...

Oooh great teaser! I definitely want to find out what happened next!

Allison
My Teaser: http://wellreadreviews.com/teaser-tuesdays-the-101-habits-of-highly-successful-novelists

gautami tripathy said...

Intrigued..

Teaser Tuesdays: Yes, My Darling Daughter by Margaret Leroy

Anonymous said...

Wow, good teaser. Definitely has me wondering what's going on.

kayerj said...

wonder what's going on here?

If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

Lisa said...

Very interesting! That's a great teaser!


I've got a football teaser - and a giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what happened?? Fantastic teaser!

Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

Yvonne said...

Very good teaser!

Anonymous said...

Now that's a great teaser!

Someone you may know said...

Great idea! I've never seen this before!

~Amy Efaw

Someone you may know said...

Great idea! I've never seen this before. Thanks for your enthusiasm about AFTER!

~Amy Efaw ;-)

Cecelia said...

Sounds like a pivotal moment! Craziness. Great teaser!

Thanks for coming by my blog earlier!