Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

My sisters would be happy with some candy, but should it be fudge, sugar mice, parma violets, barely toy candy, or rock candy strings? Apothecary-style jars lined the open shelves in the rear of the stand with more choices than I had ever seen in one place.

Call Me Kate - Molly Roe pg 74

15 comments:

Book Bird Dog said...

Some delicious choices! Here's my: Teaser

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

Yummy! I have such a sweet tooth, lol.

Here's mine

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

From these sentences, the reader can conjure up a great visual image!

My teasers are at Rainy Days and Mondays:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/

fredamans said...

Some yummy candy there... lol

Here's mine: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/10/teaser-tuesday.html

kayerj said...

I'm teased, and I'll have fudge please. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

gautami tripathy said...

I want some!

Teaser Tuesdays: The Secret Hour by Luanne Rice

Anonymous said...

My kids would love it.. yummy!!!!
Here is mine:
http://sumanam.wordpress.com/2009/10/07/teaser-tuesdays-6/

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Could I have some fudge please? Preferably, chocolate peanut butter. Mmmmm!

Here's my teaser:

http://sugarandgrits.blogspot.com/2009/10/teaser-tuesdays.html

~ Lori

Unknown said...

I love candy too and I love old fashioned candy stores...


Here's my Teaser Tuesday

Amy said...

Mmmm, now that's a tough choice! Great tease!

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Now I'm craving candy - I love real candy stores, they are so tempting. Great teaser.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm so many yummy choices!

Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

Jennifer said...

A delicious teaser! Fudge sounds good about now.
My teaser is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/casting-off-teaser-tuesdays.html

Wendi said...

Oh fun! My first job was working in a candy store. :)

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

Anonymous said...

I'd be happy with some candy right now!