Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Cheerleading Saturday Post


I wanted to cheer lead everyone on that is participating in the read-a-thon today. I was unable to participate this time due to plans that can't be changed for this evening.

I've spent a few hours reading in spirit with you all this afternoon while watching the Ducks game on TV. Of course during that time I also had my laptop close by to check blogs, etc. I get so easily distracted lol.

I hope you all have great time participating and get lots of reading done!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture!

-CYM

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

This is too cute!

Ryan said...

I like the picture and at the same time I'm kind of freaked out by it.

Anonymous said...

What a great cheerleader you've got there :)

Zia said...

I'd like to say he was mine. He's too cute! But alas he's just some random pic I found on the net. =)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Love the cheerleading doggie!