Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

RIP IV Reading Challenge Wrap Up


Here's my wrap up for this reading challenge. I actually read more books that could have been in this challenge. I think next year I'll try one of the challenges that has you read more books.















For this challenge I read:

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink











For this challenge I read:

A couple short stories from Great Irish Tales of Horror by Peter Haining
All of Hellbound Hearts by various authors.

All in all a successful challenge for me this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm going to have to particiapte in this one next year!

gautami tripathy said...

I too loved RIP IV!

RIP IV Wrap-up

DesLily said...

congratulations on completing the challenge.. it took me 3 years but now I am a lover of gothic mystery!