Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

I used to own half of Nietzsche's head. It was the only thing I truly considered mine, and on the night Yasmina threw me out, it was the last item I retrieved before going to the door and turning around to offer my concluding thoughts.

The Executor - Jesse Kellerman pg. 1

9 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Hoping that was not a real head. Wondering what the concluding words were. Intriguing teaser.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Now I really must read this book! I've read Jesse Kellerman's other three...

Here's my teaser:

http://snowconnections.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/teaser-tuesdays/

gautami tripathy said...

Intriguing...

Teaser Tuesdays: Saving Max by Antoinette van Heugten

Book Soulmates said...

Interesting teaser!

Here is mine for this week.

♥Isalys

PS: I like your new "look" =)

E.J. Stevens said...

Interesting Teaser! My Teaser for Captivate is here.

Happy reading. :)

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

fredamans said...

Sounds like a book I would enjoy!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser.html

Jackie said...

Zia you have an award waiting to pick up here:

http://jacaburintexas.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-award.html



jackie b central texas

jlshall said...

Wow, that is quite a teaser! This seems to be a very popular book right now. Hope you're enjoying it.
Here's my teaser for this week.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Wow. What a teaser. This sounds like a rather interesting read. I hope you are liking it. I am curious to read your review now. :)