Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

CSN Review

When I got contacted by CSN to do a review, I was so excited! I spent a great deal of time on their website trying to decide just what I wanted. In the end, I decided to get something we needed very badly, a new desk chair. As you can see in the picture located below heh.



















So I ordered the Executive Leather Chair from their website. What a great price on it too! Shipping on it was very quick, only taking a few business days to get here. It arrived today and the chair was packaged very nicely.























We opened it up and found all the pieces tucked in there all snug and what a great use of box space. We laid everything out so you guys could see how they packaged it.
















Okay now down to the nitty gritty, the assembly. Wow I must say this was so simple and easy, I could have put it together. Instead I left that job up to my husband. Who didn't even break a sweat putting it together and that is saying a lot! He breaks a sweat putting together just about anything. Oops almost forgot one important thing. It took him less than 30 min to put it together it was that simple!

And without further ado...The finished product!

























The chair is just awesome and comfortable too! Seriously if you have any needs give CSN a look at because they have such an amazing array of items on their site.

2 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

That looks like a nice comfy chair. :) And arm rests too. I love arm rests. :) Hope you enjoy it.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I received the same chair! The funny thing is our old chair looked like your old chair! It's so nice to be sitting on a cushion again!