Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

CSN Review Opportunity!


I've been contacted by CSN and given an opportunity to do a review on one of their many fabulous items. I am so excited!!

There is so much stuff you can choose from,

Vanity, Desks, Health & Fitness, Cookware, and lets not forgot Bookshelves,
and so much more. I can't believe all the stuff they have. Seriously a little bit of everything.

I'm still wandering around trying to decide what to review, but expect a review of something in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

How fun! Can't wait to read your review!

Ryan said...

Good for you, I'm a little envious. Have fun!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh Congrats! This would be so cool to do! I would have to go for the desk or bookshelves. :) Hope you enjoy! :)