Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. WOW spotlights forthcoming titles that we absolutely can't wait to read.

It's been awhile since I've participated in this one.


Secrets and Shadows - Shannon Delany

Release date: February 15, 2011


I just read 13 to Life not too long ago and just loved it. I just found out when this book was going to be released, so of course I had to use it for a WoW posting.

6 comments:

Irene said...

Feb 2011 is just so long away, to wait!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i didn't even realise there was a second one!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

The cover looks intriguing...and familiar. Did I already comment here?

I can't be sure, since I don't see my comment! lol

Here's mine:

http://curlupandread.wordpress.com/2010/08/11/waiting-on-wednesday/

Jan von Harz said...

I definitely need to read 13 to Life and this one sounds great too. Good pick

Aleksandra said...

I still haven't read the 1st one, but I'm planning to...

Alison Can Read said...

I still need to read 13 to Life...I'm very interested in it.
Alison Can Read