Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading


This is a weekly meme hosted by Chick Loves Lit (august host). Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

Only a couple this week.
























  1. Perfect Nightmare - John Saul (bought)
  2. Touching Darkness - Scott Westerfeld (bought)


It's Monday What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished last week:
The Mermaid's Mirror - L.K. Madigan
Water For Elephants - Sara Gruen Audiobook


Currently Reading:

Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick
Linger - Maggie Stiefvater audiobook




Books to Finish this Week:

Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick
Linger - Maggie Stiefvater audiobook

17 comments:

Kelly said...

I just finished Linger, I hope you enjoy it!

Mine is here.

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I liked Crescendo.
Here is mine

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

How is the Water For Elephants audio going? I am curious if it is a good one.

Have a super week :D

Zia said...

Sheila - I enjoyed Water for Elephants. I liked that It had separate narrators for the young and old Jacobs.

Ryan said...

The two new books in your mailbox look sooooooooooooooooo good. I really want them. Happy reading!

Jan von Harz said...

Just finished Linger too, but have to say I liked Shiver much better. Have a great week.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Enjoy your mailbox books
I liked Water For Elephants.

gautami tripathy said...

Happy Reading!


Mondays: Mailbox/Whereabouts/Musings!

Kaye said...

How was The Mermaid's Mirror? I hope you liked it. That one intrigued me a while back but I haven't read it. Have a good week and happy reading!

bermudaonion said...

I bet my husband would like Touching Darkness since he's a Scott Westerfeld fan. Enjoy your new books!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Great collection of books...I hope you're enjoying them all.

Here's my MM (which includes the audio book from you, thanks!):

http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com/2010/08/mailbox-monday-august-2.html

Anonymous said...

I read Linger a few weeks ago, but loved it so much I'm now listening to the audio book.

Serena said...

looks like some good books...happy reading

Alayne said...

Ooh Touching Darkness looks intriguing. Nice books. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Shanyn said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and linking your Mailbox Monday post! I really enjoyed Linger and hope to read Crescendo one day.

Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

What did you think of Linger? I'm reading it now.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Crescendo and Linger. Wow you are going to have a great week. :) Hope you are enjoying them. Have a wonderful week.