Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

I release you..
I release you, Lenah Beaudonte.
Believe...and be free.

Those were the last words I can remember. But they were formless, said by someone whose voice I did not recognize.

Infinite Days - Rebecca Maizel pg1 (arc copy, subject to change)

19 comments:

Meredith said...

I knew this one!

I just started the book last night. lol!

Jennifer said...

Wow what a beginning. Brilliant teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-in-the-first-circle.html

Jo @ Booklover Book Reviews said...

That is beautiful!

Beth said...

Great teaser! Here is my teaser.

Anonymous said...

Sounds intriguing- enjoy!
Here's my teaser for the week:
http://samstillreading.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/teaser-tuesday-10810/

Shelley Munro said...

Very intriguing teaser.

Here’s My Teaser

Tea said...

Your teaser caught my attention. Good one.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2010/08/tuesday-teasers.html

Anne said...

Witchcraft? =) Great teaser!

My teaser is here.

gautami tripathy said...

Kind of poetry!

Here is my Tuesday teaser done differently!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

That's an incredible excerpt!

Here's mine:

http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/teaser-tuesdays-19/

Jess. said...

Interesting.

My teaser is up at Find the Time to Read

Alayne said...

Sounds intriguing! Nice teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

fredamans said...

Beautiful.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser_09.html

Lizzy said...

Great teaser! Hope you're enjoying this one.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

oooh very nice! thanks for sharing.

Marg said...

That's quite the opening line!

My teaser is here

jlshall said...

Very mysterious! And a little creepy - I love it! Great teaser.

TT: Think of a Number

Sophia (FV) said...

Very nice. :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I finally made it to tuesday! Oh, its actually Thursday. Okay I am behind, but I am here now. :)

This is a great teaser. I haven't been to sure if this book is for me, but this teaser is great. :) Thanks!