Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CSN upcoming review

You read the headline right. I've become a Preferred Blogger with them and will be doing a second review for them. Hmm what to get this time?

We can always use some new cookware items like a le creuset cookware item.


Or maybe a heart rate monitor to use while I'm in Zumba class.


Or maybe I will go with something book related this time, like this gorgeous bookcase.



Decisions, decisions. Whatever I do decide, I'm sure it will be awesome. So keep you're eyes out for my review and in the meantime go check out CSN's webpage.

2 comments:

Irene said...

go for the bookcase.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

It is so hard to make these choises. :) I hope you love what ever it is you choose. I have been loving my choose. Have fun!