Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

This is a weekly meme hosted by Chick Loves Lit (august host). Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

This is two weeks worth since I skipped last week.










1)Various Bookmarks (contest win)
2)Various Bookmarks (bought on my vacation)
3)The Wake of Forgiveness - Bruce Machart (B&N FL Book Club)
4)Nightshade - Andrea Cremer (Library Thing)
5)In the Dark of Night - John Saul (Bought)
6)Devil's Labyrinth - John Saul (Bought)
7)White Fang - Jack London (Bought)



1)The Complete Patricia Cornwell Companion - Glenn L Feole M.D. & Don Lasseter (Bought)
2)$15 Gift card for Amazon (contest win at Cym Lowell's)



It's Monday What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

This is two weeks worth of books for me. I skipped last week's posting.

Books I finished last week:

One Season of Sunshine - Julia London
Sizzling Sixteen - Janet Evanovich
The Darkest Edge of Dawn - Kelly Gay
Radiance - Alyson Noel


Books I am reading this week:

Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
Soulless - Gail Carriger
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins (Audiobook)



Books to finish this week:

Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins (Audiobook)

17 comments:

Curling up by the Fire said...

I really enjoyed Leviathan so I am curious as to what you will think of it when you are finished.

Have a great reading week!

Jennifer said...

I have heard wonderful things about the books you are reading this week. Enjoy them. My Monday is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-your-reading.html

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed Radiance, I've been looking forward to it coming out for ages! :) Hope you have a great week!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

NIce mailbox list. I love book gift cards :)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Mockingjay on audio! I bet it is fantastic - I really want to get the whole series on audio.

Jan von Harz said...

I noticed you got Nightshade. I really enjoyed it hope you do too. Have not read Leviathan, but want to someday as I really loved Westerfield's writing. Really didn't like the Evermore series, but Riley was a great character so maybe Radiance will be different. Enjoy your week.

Katie said...

Hi! Dropping by from It's Time to Read! My Monday is here. Do come check it out!
You had a great week, getting loads of books. I hope you have a super week :-) Katie x

Chrissie said...

I read Sizzling Sixteen recently and I really enjoyed it. I am a big fan of the Stephanie Plum books! Hope you enjoy your reading this week :)

www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

Elizabeth said...

Great Mailbox.

ENJOY.

Love your blog title.

Teddyree said...

I enjoyed Leviathan, was my first foray into the steampunk genre, hope you're enjoying it. I'm waiting on Mockingjay to arrive and Radiance is on my wishlist so Im looking forward to your thoughts on that one. Have a great week and happy reading :-)

Alayne said...

Ooh looks like you got some really tastey morsels there! Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Lots of great books. And I love bookmarks. I don't think you can have too many bookmarks.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

You have a nice collection of books! Hope you enjoy them.

Here's what I have:

http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/08/29/monday-memes-mailbox-and-what-are-you-reading/

dollycas aka Lori said...

I can't wait to read Sizzling Sixteen to see if it is better than 15 which left me feeling a little so-so. My daughter has just started reading the series and I love hearing her laugh out loud.

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I'm doing the B&N First Look book too. It sounds like it will be a good one. It looks like bookmark mania there! Enjoy all of them and your new books!

Elizabeth said...

Nice collection of books.

Stop by mine if you like:

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

I just love your design.

Ryan said...

I've always wanted to read a John Saul book but haven't yet. Happy reading this week.