Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Roundup



















Happy Sunday everyone! I hope the past week and weekend were enjoyable for all. My week was typical in nature. Nothing more than work went on for me.

Other than spending an evening with friends last night, this has been a pretty quiet weekend also. The sun has finally made an appearance in the last few days and we've been a toasty 74 degrees. Living in Oregon, I am making the most of it because I know it won't stay long lol. Though with it almost being June, we should start seeing more of it now and less of the gray, rainy days.

The upcoming week should be pretty mild, except for Friday. My son has to get his wisdom teeth pulled and I feel bad for him and I'm not looking forward to the few days after either.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and here's some good thoughts for the week to come.

Oh ya and the Survivor finale is one tonight! I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

5 comments:

Harvee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harvee said...

Glad you reminded us about Survivor. I enjoy that show, when I have the time to watch! Hope you will check out my Sunday Salon. I reviewed a romantic comedy similar to Flirting with Forever.
Harvee My sundayn Salon

Irene said...

Good luck to your son, it gives you an opportunity to be his MOM when he's not well.

Anonymous said...

What did you think of the Survivor finale? My favorite part was when Sandra burned Russell's hat, LOL!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Weekend was just blaahhh here. But we are all getting over it. I like when the weekends are just normal easy ones. Hope your son does well after having his wisdom teeth removed. Enjoy the nice weather. We have been a little short of it lately. It was gorgeous here for a little while then it colded off again. But, we will warm up again soon... I hope. Have a great week.