Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

This is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

I've added a few more books to my library this week.









Angelology - Danielle Trussoni (contest win from Lady T at Living Read Girl. The next two books and the swag I'll mention is also from her.)













Witch and Wizard ARC - James Patterson & Gabrielle Charbonnet (This one will proudly sit next to my bought copy)














Red Headed Step Child ARC - Jaye Wells (this is a new to me book and it sounds wonderful.















Also from Lady T, I received a new bookmark and some book swag in this prize pack.

Magic on the Storm - Devon Monk (Bought. this is technically my husbands buy but since I have every intention of reading this series, I am adding it to my list. She's from where I live so it's kind of cool.)














Born Blue - Han Nolan (Bought)
















Maximum Ride The Angel Experiment - James Patterson (Bought)



















It's Monday! What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished last week:

The Accessory - James G. Hutchinson
The Adoration of Jenna Fox audiobook - Mary E. Pearson.
White Cat - Holly Black

Currently Reading:

Cardboard: A Woman Left for Dead - Fiona Place
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter - Seth Grahame-Smith Audiobook


Books to Finish this Week:


Cardboard: A Woman Left for Dead - Fiona Place

29 comments:

Lydia said...

What are you thinking of Abraham Lincoln? I listened to it last week and had a hard time not laughing all the way through lol

Here is my Monday: http://thelostentwife.net/2010/05/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-20/

Harvee said...

Witch and Wizard looks hot! Enjoy your books.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have Abraham Lincoln on deck for my next audio! Have an awesome week!

Bibliobabe said...

I've seen "The Adoration of Jenna Fox" mentioned a lot - looking forward to your review!
I also really want to read "Angelology"! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

Christina T said...

Red Headed Step Child and Magic on the Storm both look really interesting.

I enjoyed your reviews of The Adoration of Jenna Fox and White Cat. I will have to look for those sometime.

I hope you enjoy your reading and have a great week!

The1stdaughter said...

Looks like everyone is reading Abraham Lincoln! I think I may have to pick it up soon! Hope you have a fabulous reading week!

Rebecca Chapman said...

I hope that you enjoy all your new books. Seems like you are getting through a lot of audiobooks too. Have a good week.

Darlyn said...

Both james Patterson books are my favorite!Hope you enjoy your week!

Sam McCall said...

All those books look amazing. I want to read the Abe Lincoln one but am afraid to buy it for fear I won't like it and will waste my money. I will look forward to your review for sure.

Alaine said...

I haven't heard of either of your books but I hope you get that one finished. Have a great week!

Jan von Harz said...

So how did you like The Adoration of Jenna Fox. I read this a while back and never reviewed it. It was interesting but it didn't quite sit well with me. Hope you have a great week.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Angelology looks interesting. Hope it's a great read.

bermudaonion said...

You had a nice week in books - enjoy!

gautami tripathy said...

Great books!

Mailbox Mondays

Musings/Whereabouts

CCL said...

This is my first time participating in this Monday Meme...I'm looking forward to learning about new books, new blogs, and new friends!

Angelology, Red Headed Step Child, and Magic on the Storm are all on my wished-for book list!

Susan
sweb4us@aol.com
http://crazycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

Serena said...

Looks like you have some fun books. I really like the winged kids books by patterson. Happy reading.

Anonymous said...

Cardboard: A Woman Left for Dead looks very interesting, though heartbreaking. This is the first time I'd heard of it. I look forward to seeing your review.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ooh, love the cover of the Witches and Wizards book...and Red-Headed Stepchild caught my attention.

Enjoy!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Those sound like great books! I'm looking forward to your reviews. Have a great week!

Alayne said...

Lots of fun books! Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

fredamans said...

I'm a little jealous.... ;-)

Happy reading!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/malbox-weekly.html

Natalie W said...

They all sound good! Hope you have a great reading week,
Natalie :0)

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I'm currently reading Angelology :)

Happy Reading :)

Violet said...

Fun books! I've been curious about Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, and I can't wait to read White Cat! :)

Anonymous said...

Did you enjoy White Cat? Holly Black's Tithe series is one of my favorite fairy series and I'm almost afraid to start White Cat, because I want it to be as good.

Athira said...

I'm curious about what you think of Angelology! Somehow that cover is turning me off, but after reading some good reviews, I feel like smacking myself on the head!

Sarah said...

You got some great books this week - I've heard a lot of fab things about Red Headed Step Child! I hope you enjoy all your books this week :o)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

All these books sound amazing! I have heard great things on Angelology and Wizards and Red Headed Step-Child. :) I hope you enjoy them all. Have a great week!

Wrighty said...

So many good books! I want to read each and every one of them! Enjoy your goodies!!