Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Roundup

It has been the laziest Sunday I've had in months and it feels awesome. I've done nothing today but read a little and watch a couple movies in my pj's. It is just what the doctor ordered.

Friday was spent out and about all day and then ending up at a friends for the evening. This is something that tends to happen every weekend and I look forward to this night every week. I love hanging out with all my friends and conversing. The highlight of my week.

Saturday we went out to a local pub/bar for a few hours. Unfortunately my back decided to start hurting so we cut the evening short. Thankfully after a few hours with a heating pad and the knot seems to have gave way and released.

The picture above is probably the coolest item inside of Seattle's EMP museum. It is a tornado of guitars' Hundreds of them. It really is a sight to be seen.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and Here are some positive thoughts for a good week to come.

1 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I like all those guitars. Really cool. Glad you had a good weekend. Do hope the back is feeling better. We did a lot of running on Sunday. Saturday I was able to sit down for most of the late morning early afternoon to read, in the sun. :) Yeap, I got a touch of sunburn as I didn't realize I was sitting so long reading. But all better now. :)