Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

I have no memory of climbing the stairs up to the roof. I don't even know how to get where I am, which is a problem since I'm going to have to get down, ideally in a way that doesn't involve dying.

White Cat - Holly Black pg.1

16 comments:

Marce said...

Cute hearing the cats perspective.

My teaser

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesday-13th-hour.html

Clarissa said...

Sounds interesting!

Here is my teaser
http://limpetsandpenguins.blogspot.com

Darlyn said...

Never thought it was about a cat *lol*

here's mine;

http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-teusdays-first-impressions.html

Vanessa said...

I've been curious about this book. Great teaser!

  My teaser is from The Deadly Sister.

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Cute teaser! I'm really looking forward to reading this one.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my teaser!

Anonymous said...

I can so easily see a cat thinking this after having climbed a tree or other such spot.

My teaser is here

Lisa said...

Sounds like something I like to read

Here's mine.

Book Soulmates said...

Cool, that book just came out :) Good teaser...I would have to agree with it too, lol.

Here are our teasers :)

Have a great day!
♥Isalys

Jennifer said...

Excellent teaser. I do hope coming down did not involve dying. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesdays-sea-witch.html

Andrea said...

Great teaser! I want to read this book a whole lot!

Book Sake said...

Great teaser, love Holly Black!

Our teaser is at BookSake.

fredamans said...

On my wish list too!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser.html

Sara said...

Wow awesome teaser! I love it. I hope you're enjoying it so far :D

Alayne said...

Haha kind of funny! I like it. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Zoë B said...

Brilliant!

I must read this book - Ha ha sounds great!

Zoë xoxo

Kaye said...

I always kind of wondered what my cats were thinking. I hope you are enjoying the book.