Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

'When did you eat last?' asked Dr. E in a flat voice. Solemnly. I guess it helped him to be detached, made it clear it was merely a professional concern.


'A week ago,' I replied. Faintly.


Cardboard: A Woman Left for Dead - Fiona Place pg 1.

15 comments:

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your book. Mine is from Baby Proof.

Aleksandra said...

Great teaser! I'll check this one out!

Jan von Harz said...

Goodness haven't eaten for a week. definitely have to wonder about her situation. Great teaser.

Marg said...

My answer to that question would never be a week ago!


My teaser is here this week.

Audrey said...

I haven't heard of this author but the teaser is great! Will check the library for her :)
HERE is my teaser for this week!

Tea said...

Oh man! She needs professional help. Of course, she could have been lost in the woods for a week and had to be rescued. That's another matter. You've got me thinking. That's for sure.


http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesdays.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I've been seeing this one around...sounds so good!

Here's mine:

http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/teaser-tuesdays-11/

Alayne said...

Very serious teaser. I have two teasers this week at The Crowded Leaf.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh wow. Poor thing. Great teaser!

Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

This sounds good.

Mine

Cecelia said...

A week without eating and I'd be seriously weak, too! Interesting teaser.

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

fredamans said...

Sounds like an emotional read.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser_10.html

Wrighty said...

Wow, what an opening for the first page! I'm going to look for this one. Have a terrific week!

Emma Michaels said...

Wow! No food for an entire week! I read the most amazing book this week. I had used it for my Teaser Tuesday and loved it so much I decided to post my review today. Feel free to head over to my blog and check it out at http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com and post your teaser in my comments!


Sincerely,
Emma Michaels

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Wonder why she hasn't eaten in a week. Maybe an eating disorder? Thanks for the great teaser. :)