Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

"I'll be fine. I don't think the white woman will get me between here and my front door." I mean it to be a joke, but then I recall that I glimpsed a woman in white earlier tonight.

Arcadia Falls - Carol Goodman pg. 60 (I'm still reading this one so I used it for a second Teaser Tuesday)

14 comments:

Harvee said...

A mystery! Wonder who the woman in whate is? Here's my teaser.

gautami tripathy said...

I wonder too!

Teaser Tuesdays: Snowbound by Blake Crouch

jlshall said...

Sounds spooky - I love it! Excellent teaser!
Here's mine.

Andrea said...

Cute and mysterious! Great teaser.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Kaye said...

That sounds like a really promising read. Thanks for visiting PPP today! Have a great week.

Book Soulmates said...

Hmm...good teaser!

Here's mine for this week :)

♥Isalys

Vanessa said...

Sounds interesting!

audreyscountrycrafts said...

With summer almost here it is getting harder to read one book a week :)
Great teaser!

HERE is my teaser for the first day of June!

Kelly said...

Intriguing teaser! Mine's here.

Alayne said...

I loved this book! I hope you're enjoying it. :) Great teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

The woman in white sounds rather mysterious! I have this on my wish list. I'm really looking forward to reading it now! Great teaser!

JHS said...

Interesting.

JHS
Colloquium

Darlene said...

Great teaser. I've got this one sitting on my shelf to read and I can't wait.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Well, I hate when a joke could be a real thing. :) Great teaser. Are you enjoying the book? It sounds really interesting, so I hope you are.