Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A to Z Wednesday

Welcome to A-Z Wednesday!!
To join, here's all you have to do:
Go to your stack of books and find one whose title starts with the letter of the week.
Post:
1~ a photo of the book
2~ title and synopsis
3~ link(amazon, barnes and noble etc.)
4~ Come back here and leave your link in the comments
If you've already reviewed this book you can add it also.
Be sure to visit other participants to see what book they have posted and leave them a comment.
(We all love comments, don't we?)
Who knows? You may find your next "favorite" book.

THIS WEEKS LETTER IS: C

My "C" book is:


Clockwork Heart - Dru Pagliassotti

Synopsis (from B&N)

A steampunkish romantic fantasy set in Ondinium, a city that beats to the ticking of a clockwork heart. Taya, a metal-winged courier, can travel freely across the city's sectors and mingle indiscriminately among its castes. A daring mid-air rescue leads to involvement with two scions of an upperclass family and entanglement in a web of terrorism, loyalty, murder, and secrets.

I just got this from Paperback Swap and I'm looking forward to reading it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of this one. Sounds very different than they books I read!

Thanks for playing!

Beth said...

I learned something new--I had to look up the word steampunk. Obviously, I don't read anything from that genre. Here is my "C" book.

gautami tripathy said...

Looks like an unusual book. I will check it out!

A-Z Wednesday: Cold Mountain by Charles Frazer

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

This looks interesting, I havent heard of it either but I want to read your review!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't heard of this one, but the title and cover certainly grabbed me!

Mine is here:

http://weboftyranny.blogspot.com/2010/02/z-wednesdays_24.html

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

This sounds really good and the cover is AWESOME! I love that cover! I look forward to reading your review on this when you get to it. I may end up adding this one to the list to get.

Nise' said...

LOL Beth, I looked up the word too!

Enjoy the book.

fredamans said...

The cover makes the book seem awesome!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/to-z-starts-with-c.html

Yvonne said...

I haven't heard of this one, but it does sound good.

Irene said...

I've always wanted to fly. Great post. My C book is here.