Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

"My name is Gin, and I kill people."

Normally, my confession would have elicited gasps of surprise. Pale faces. Nervous Sweat. Stifles Screams.

Spider's Bite - Jennifer Estep, pg. 1

12 comments:

Kaye said...

wow, what is going on here? Sounds ominous.
Hope you are enjoying the book. Here's my teaser

gautami tripathy said...

I want to know more...

Teaser Tuesdays: The Secret Keeper by Paul Harris

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

This book sounds so great! I have it on my list to get to when I get this stack down just a little bit. I hope you enjoy the book!

I haven't got my Tuesday meme up yet, I'll get it up this evening.

jlshall said...

Yes, I imagine that would cause quite a reaction! Great teaser.

Here's mine.

Lori said...

This was a fantastic book. Opening line top rate teaser. Here's Mine

fredamans said...

Awesome!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday_15.html

tweezle said...

What an awesome teaser! This one sounds like a great read.

Here's the link to mine:
http://tweezlereads.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday_16.html

Jennifer said...

Now that is a teaser! Mine is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesdays-things-that-keep-us.html

Yvonne said...

Sounds very good!

kayerj said...

wow-what a teaser. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Darlene said...

Good teaser! Sounds like this might be a good book!

Natalie W said...

Wow! Very interesting. Great teaser.