Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A to Z Wednesday

Welcome to A-Z Wednesday!!
To join, here's all you have to do:
Go to your stack of books and find one whose title starts with the letter of the week.
Post:
1~ a photo of the book
2~ title and synopsis
3~ link(amazon, barnes and noble etc.)
4~ Come back here and leave your link in the comments
If you've already reviewed this book you can add it also.
Be sure to visit other participants to see what book they have posted and leave them a comment.
(We all love comments, don't we?)
Who knows? You may find your next "favorite" book.

THIS WEEKS LETTER IS: B

My "B" book is:


Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver

Synopsis

What if you had only one day to live? What would you do? Who would you kiss? And how far would you go to save your own life?

Samantha Kingston has it all: the world’s most crush-worthy boyfriend, three amazing best friends, and first pick of everything at Thomas Jefferson High, from the best table in the cafeteria to the choicest parking spot. Friday, February 12 should be just another day in her charmed life.

Instead, it turns out to be her last.

Fortunately, she gets a second chance. Seven chances, in fact. Reliving her last day during one miraculous week, she will untangle the mystery surrounding her death—and discover the true value of everything she is in danger of losing.

I just finished reading this for the B&N First Look Book Club and I loved it!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this on a few blogs the last week or so. I'd like to read it!

Great choice!

Thanks for playing!!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow, I've been seeing this one around! I just love that cover!

Here's mine:

http://weboftyranny.blogspot.com/2010/02/z-wednesdays_17.html

Nise' said...

I want to read this one! It is on my request list.

Michelle said...

If I had a chance to relive my life, I'm not so sure. It does sound like an interesting read. Sounds like she has all she could hope for.

My `B` is here:
http://newhorizonreviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/be-anxious-for-nothing-by-joyce-meyer.html

jlshall said...

Sounds intriguing. Second chances are always a good thing, but rare. Nice choice. Here's mine.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

This does sound interesting. Thanks for sharing it!

fredamans said...

I put the same book up!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/to-z.html

Natalie W said...

I'm adding this to my must read list!

Irene said...

I've not heard of this, but the concept is interesting.My A-Z Wednesday, Blue Dahlia is here.

Jill Buck said...

I tried so hard to stick with the schedule, but when I read chapters 3 and 4 I accidentally kept going and read the whole thing. It was like eating candy, can't just read one chapter must have more!

bermudaonion said...

I'm glad to see the book is good, since I find the cover disturbing.