Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mailbox Monday and What Are You Reading

Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia at the Printed page but now it is a traveling meme. This month it is being hosted by Metroreader.

Very slow mail week. Nothing arrived at my house this week.

It's Monday. What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:




Books I am reading this week:

The Beach - Alex Garland
Harbor - John Ajvide Lindqvist (on the back burner for now)
Romeo & Juliet - William Shakespeare (work in progress)

Books to Finish This week:

The Beach - Alex Garland


5 comments:

Mystica said...

You can catch up with your TBR list!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Kudos on Romeo and Juliet - one I have not read.

Abbi Hart said...

Hope you have a fantastic week of reading!

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your books. My daughter's Scholastic book order came in. Come see what she and I read.

Kristin said...

I remember reading Romeo and Juliet in high school - I loved it and one day would like to read it again.

Have a great week! Here's my It's Monday Post if you'd like to stop by...I also posted a new giveaway today (see sidebar) that's open internationally.