Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Away - A Review

The Away - Teri Hall (own)

Synopsis:


After crossing the Line, Rachel finds herself in a world where survival is never guaranteed - a world where bizarre creatures roam the woods and people have strange abilities. Everything has gone to ruin Away and the survivors have banded into warring clans. Rachel finds her father being held prisoner by a tribe of Others, and she and her new friends set out to rescue him. But when they cross back over the Line, Rachel and Pathik make a foolish decision, bringing them into further danger that can only be resolved with an unthinkable sacrifice.
An adventure filled with life-and-death choices, dark conspiracies, and heart-poundingly suspenseful moments, this sequel delivers.

My Thoughts:

I'm going to keep this one short and sweet. I read this book in one day. I couldn't put it down. I finished The Line yesterday and started this one last night. Again Teri's worlds kept me captivated and everything I enjoyed about the first book , I enjoyed here as well.  And once again, a cliffhanger! I want to know what is going to happen next. I can't wait to see what may be in store. 

Author's Website: Teri Hall

4 comments:

LM Preston said...

Finishing a book in one day, not being able to put it down is a must read for me. Thanks for sharing this one.

Irene said...

It must be excellent, thank you for your suggestion.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I think I will wait until all of the books in the series are out. I wonder when the next book will be out? Reading this book in one day tells me it is a very worth while series!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I read your thoughts on the first book too. Sounds like an interesting series. Glad to see you are enjoying these so much to finish so quickly.