Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend Roundup


We had a good weekend. Our friend had his 40th Birthday party last night and a fantastic time was had by all. Lots of food, drinks and laughs were had.

Today we went on our Sunday walk with everyone and it was a shorter one than normal. I think some of us were still recovering a bit from last night's festivities.

Afterward my honey and I headed to our favorite local used bookstore and wandered around a bit. I was really good, I only picked up one book this time around and it was a second book to one I have in my TBR pile. I love getting books I will need to read at a great deal.

Other than having some yummy homemade pizza for dinner I don't plan on doing much but watch some football and try and finish my current read.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and here's to a good week ahead!

0 comments: