Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading


This is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

I picked up a few books this week.







Gertruda's Oath - Ram Oren. A early reviewer book from Library Thing
















Dancing With Ana - Nicole Barker. A contest win.















Bone Lake - Drusilla Campbell. From PBS.








I also got some lovely bookmarks and a signed bookplate from Michelle Moran.

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.






Books I finished last week:
Sharp Objects - Gillian Flynn


Currently Reading:

Prophecy of The Sisters - Michelle Zink

Books to Finish this Week:
Prophecy of The Sisters - Michelle Zink
Gertruda's Oath - Ram Oren

25 comments:

Alaine said...

I have Prophecy of the Sisters on my TBR pile. Are you enjoying it?

Blodeuedd said...

I have seen dancing with Ana around, I hope you'll enjoy it

gautami tripathy said...

Gertrude's Oath interests me.

Musing/Mailbox Mondays

bermudaonion said...

Gertrude's Oath looks wonderful.

Staci said...

They all look great!! Enjoy :0

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Gertruda's Oath looks like a good book! Have a great week.

Jennifer said...

Your week looks as though it has a wonderful line-up of books! Happy reading. Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-are-you-reading-monday_21.html

DCMetroreader said...

I've seen Dancing with Ana on a few blogs -- will be interested in your review.

Here is my Monday post http://metroreader.blogspot.com/2009/09/mailbox-monday-september-21st.html

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Excellent - you have Bone Lake! I just received that as well.

Zia said...

Alaine - Yes I am enjoying Prophecy of the Sisters very much. Almost done with it.

Allison said...

I am interested to see how Dancing With Ana is. I've seen it everywhere, even though the cover looks (well - not done well). But still intrigues me all the same.

Cindy said...

i want to read prophecy of sisters as well :) i hope you like it.
mine is here

Anonymous said...

So glad you are enjoying Prophecy of the Sisters!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Gertruda's Oath sounds really good.

Wendi said...

Congratulations on your win! :)

Isn't paperbackswap great? I love to send/receive books there.

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

kayerj said...

I love the cover on Dancing with Ana. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

Tea said...

Oh, I would like to read The Prophecy of the Sisters. I like the title.

What I'm read is at this link.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

Anna said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of Gertruda's Oath. Definitely sounds like a book I'd read.

My mailbox post is here.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Anonymous said...

Bone Lake looks good!

Tiina said...

Gertruda's Oath looks really interesting. I have also read heard good things about Dancing with Ana.

My mailbox is here: http://abookblogofonesown.blogspot.com/2009/09/chapter-22-mailbox-monday-2192009.html

Greetings,
Tiina

Andrea said...

I have Dancing With Ana in my TBR pile too..hope its good!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Gertrude's Oath sounds like a powerful read. I should consider suggesting it the my WWII obsessed book club.

Yvonne said...

Sounds like you have some good reading there.

Anonymous said...

I really liked Dancing With Ana I hope you enjoy it

Natalie W said...

I'll have to come back for your review of Gertrude's Oath, sounds very interesting. I also have Dancing with Ana and can't wait to read it.
Hope your week goes well!