Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia at the Printed page but now it is a traveling meme. This month it is hosted by Serena at Savvy, Verse and Wit.



Just one book this week and it was actually a book for last week that I forgot to put on my list:




Tempest - Julie Cross (Library Thing Early Reviewer)
















It's Monday What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:

Lisey's Story - Stephen King

Books I am reading this week:

The Future of Us - Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
Romeo & Juliet - William Shakespeare (work in progress)

Books to Finish This week:

The Future of Us - Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler

19 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I finally read Romeo and Julliet a couple of years ago.


Here is mine

Anonymous said...

I just went to see a performance of Romeo & Juliet last week - for some reason I had forgotten just how angsty that play is! But it was still a really good production and made for a great evening out.

Unknown said...

I loved Jay Asher's first book, I may have to check this one out too!

Hope you enjoy Romeo & Juliet, I haven't read it in years but did enjoy it!

The Brunette Librarian said...

Hope you like Jay Asher's book! I have heard awesome things about it. :) Great week!

http://missourireadings.blogspot.com

Mystica said...

Nostalgic when I see Shakespeare. Seems or rather is decades ago when I did read it. Should go back to it again!

MeikkiBeibi said...

Ah, Romeo and Juliet, it's so beautiful and so sad... <3

Follower. Come see my Monday! Have a great week!

pussreboots said...

I have Tempest on my wishlist.

I had a very slow week of reading. Please come see what I did finish.

Harvee said...

Tempest looks tempting. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Nice cover on Tempest. Enjoy it!

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

Tempest is on my wish list. I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading.

bermudaonion said...

I hope Tempest is as good as its cover!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

The Future of Us caught my eye because it was followed by the name.... Jay Asher. Hmmm... checking that out!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I hope you enjoy Tempest!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Tempest has an awesome cover! I hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! your read, Tempest has an interesting cover.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/mailbox-monday_31.html

Ryan said...

Have a great week and I hope you havea fun Halloween night.

Andrea said...

Jealous that you got Tempest..its on my WL!

Here's my Mailbox

Martha Eskuchen said...

I'm curious - How did you like the Stephen King book? Some of his can be rough. Enjoy your week.

Unknown said...

Enjoy the books ;)