Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Roundup


I didn't get a Weekend Roundup done last weekend because we were out of town in Washington visiting family. We had a fantastic time and on our way home stopped off in Seattle and did a couple tourist things. We took the kids up on the Space Needle, well I took the kids, my hubby wanted his feet kept on the ground. After that we went across the way and wandered into the Experience Music Project/Science Fiction Museum. The building itself is a work of art but the stuff inside is fascinating.

The picture above is of Mt St Helens. The weather going up was clear and beautiful and I got a couple decent shots as we drove by. I'll be posting some pictures of our trip over the next few weeks. One of these days we'll actually take a up trip up to the mountain. We've been by and at the base (Ape Caves), but never up to the observatory itself.

This past week was a pretty standard week for me. Not much went on.

Last night we did go out to a friends house for a bit and then we all went out to dinner and a movie. We always enjoy spending time with great friends on the weekend.

Today my plan is to just stay at home, relax, and prepare for the week to come.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and here are some positive thoughts for a great week to come.

1 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm glad to hear you had such a good trip. It sounds wonderful.