Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

This is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

I got just a few books this week.









The Map of True Places - Brunonia Barry (pusblisher/shelf awareness)















Beautiful Dead - Eden Maguire (bought)
















Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder (bought)
















It's Monday! What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished last week:
A Note From An Old Acquaintance - Bill Walker
The Swan Thieves - Elizabeth Kostova (Audiobook)

Currently Reading:

Size Eight in a Size Zero World - Meredith Cagen
The Adoration of Jenna Fox - Mary E. Pearson (Audiobook)




Books to Finish this Week:

Size Eight in A Size Zero World - Meredith Cagen
Hopefully The Adoration of Jenna Fox also.

24 comments:

Emma Michaels said...

Congrats at the great loot!!!!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

You had a good reading week.

Here is mine

Cat said...

The Bill Walker is getting some great reviews - hope you enjoyed it too.

Have a great week!

Ryan said...

Great books, enjoy them.

Ryan said...

Great books, enjoy them.

Lydia said...

I really need to get around to The Swan Thieves!

Here is my Monday: http://thelostentwife.net/2010/03/28/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-14/

The1stdaughter said...

The Adoration of Jenna Fox has been getting a lot of pretty decent reviews...I hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else. Great shopping this week too!

Hope you have a fabulous reading week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Good morning Zia! I bring coffee! Have a super reading week! :)

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I hope the Brunonia Barry book is as good as the gorgeous cover!

Michelle said...

I so need to get to The Swan Thieves. I absolutely loved The Historian and have heard great things about her second book.

Here's my IMWAYR:
http://literarilyspeaking1.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-march_29.html

Athira said...

The Map of True Places looks good! Have a good week!

Kaye said...

You got some nice diversity in your mailbox. I got Barry's book too and hope to get to it soon. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

I'm interested in seeing what you think of Size Eight in a Size Zero World. I've never heard of it before now, but it sounds interesting to me!

Have a great week :) This is what mine looks like:

http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=1197

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

The Map of True Places has been in quite a few mailboxes and looks good. I hope you enjoy it.

Jan von Harz said...

Finished the Adoration of Jenna Fox last week. Still recovering. The Swan Thieves sound good. Have a great week.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I love the cover on The Map of True Places...and Size 8 in a Size 0 World looks good, too.

My reading week:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_28.html

gautami tripathy said...

You did good!

Mondays: Mailbox/Musings and all!

fredamans said...

Nice loot this week.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/in-my-mailbox_28.html

Anna said...

The Map of True Places sounds really good. Looking forward to your thoughts.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Robby said...

The Map of True Places sounds wonderful!

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

You have a lovely blog, and an interesting list of books to read this week!

pussreboots said...

The Map of True Places has my attention. My MM is here.

Nishant said...

You had a good reading week.
data entry india

Martha Eskuchen said...

Hope you are enjoying your reading this week. I am very tempted to get the new Maria V. Snyder book! I'll be watching for your review!