Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A to Z Wednesday

Welcome to A-Z Wednesday!!
To join, here's all you have to do:
Go to your stack of books and find one whose title starts with the letter of the week.
Post:
1~ a photo of the book
2~ title and synopsis
3~ link(amazon, barnes and noble etc.)
4~ Come back here and leave your link in the comments
If you've already reviewed this book you can add it also.
Be sure to visit other participants to see what book they have posted and leave them a comment.
(We all love comments, don't we?)
Who knows? You may find your next "favorite" book.

THIS WEEKS LETTER IS: F

My "F" book is:

Friday Night Bites - Chloe Neill

Synopsis

The story of a young heiress's initiation into the dark society of the Chicagoland Vampires continues...

Ten months after vampires revealed their existence to the mortals of Chicago, they're enjoying a celebrity status usually reserved for the Hollywood elite. But should people learn about the Raves-mass feeding parties where vampires round up humans like cattle-the citizens will start sharpening their stakes.

So now it's up to the new vampire Merit to reconnect with her upper class family and act as liaison between humans and bloodsuckers, and keep the more unsavory aspects of the vampire lifestyle out of the media. But someone doesn't want peace between them-someone with an ancient grudge...

I've read the first in the series and loved it! This is on my TBR shelves and I hope to get to it soon. I have no doubt it will be as good as the first.

12 comments:

Deb said...

This sounds really good. I may just check it out. Here is mine:

http://booknook516.blogspot.com/2010/03/wednesday-z.html

Michelle said...

I don't think I'd want to read this one. Thanks for playing along.
My `F` book is up.

jlshall said...

I'm not really a vampire enthusiast, but this sounds like an interesting version of the genre. Hope you enjoy it.
My "F" book is about another kind of monster.

Nise' said...

I'm taking a break from the vampires for awhile. Enjoy.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I guess I'm totally out of it, because vampires just don't do it for me...although I do recall being a fan of Dark Shadows back in the day...

Here's mine:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/03/z-wednesday.html

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Sounds interesting. Although I'm not into vampire books. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/z-wednesday.html

fredamans said...

Definitely one I would read!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/to-z-starts-with-f.html

gautami tripathy said...

Looks good!

Here is my A-Z Wednesday: F post!

Irene said...

I don't do Vampires. But it was a great review.

Athira said...

Sounds like a fun vampire series! I have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

It seems I'm in the minority, I don't read vampire books. In fact, I think I've only read one and that was years ago...Salem's Lot by Stephen King

Thanks for playing!

Beth said...

I like vampire books -- I think I'll check these out.