Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

What Are You Reading

It's Monday What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:

Before I Go To Sleep - SJ Watson
Smokin' Seventeen - Janet Evanovich

Books I am reading this week:

The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa


Books to finish this week:

The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa (won't finish however)


So it has been a hectic, hectic summer so far, I'm not even sure how I finished any books last couple of weeks. It's not set to slow down either.

With working a temp job where I am working 10 hour shifts, starting a new permanent ft job at the beginning of August and cramming as much family time as possible with my 18 year old, recently graduated, and set to leave home for Naval boot camp in less than a month son, my reading time is almost nothing at the moment.

I'm hoping by September, life will slow down into a steady pace as opposed to full bore non stop action. Maybe then I can get some dang good reading in lol.

8 comments:

Lydia said...

Before I Go to Sleep was a fantastic thriller - one of the best I've read in quite some time!

Here is my Monday!

Jennifer said...

I too am hoping by September things slow down. My reading is the slowest over the summer.
I hope your week is better and you enjoy your reading.
My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-47.html

Kailana said...

I really must read Julie Kagawa's series...

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Smokin' Seventeen made we laugh.

Here is mine

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am curious about the Evanovich book... I have not read her for awhile now...I think I stopped at book Twelve.

The1stdaughter said...

For some reason the summer is always incredibly busy even though it seems like it should be the opposite. Hopefully things will slow down for you soon!

Hope you have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop my to see what I've been reading at There's A Book! :)

Anonymous said...

Before I Go To Sleep has been one of my favorite books this year! It is a definite page turner. Happy reading and I hope things slow down for you soon.

Irene said...

Before I go to Sleep, does sound very good. S L O W D O W N. But I do know what you are saying. My son is off to army camp as well in August,but I'm really busy at home and work, so reading is suffering.