Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia atThe Printed Page, but is now a meme that travels to a new blog every month.This is a weekly meme is being hosted by Gwendolyn at A Sea of Books for the month of July. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

It's been a few weeks since I've participated in this meme. Crazy summer for me so far. I have received several books in the past couple of weeks.




















































































































It's Monday What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:

The Gift - James Patterson (audiobook)

Books I am reading this week:

The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa
Darkhouse - Karina Halle




Books to finish this week:

The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa (won't finish however)
Darkhouse - Karina Halle

8 comments:

Lydia said...

Love the Iron series! I have The Iron Knight, but need to finish some stuff up before I dive into it!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I read Telling Lies this past week!!

Here is mine

Jennifer said...

How did you like The Gift? I will need to check into that one. Have a wonderful week.
My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-49.html

Marce said...

Short and simple - Creep, ohhhh I like.

My Post

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/07/what-are-we-reading-this-week.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

The Gift is a sequel right? I have that first one... cant recall the name of it but it is still unread! Audio would probably be good!

Rachel said...

Stopping by from the Monday link list but sorry I had a lot of trouble reading your post because of the black text on black background.
My monday post: http://booksinthesun.blogspot.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-25-july.html

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Boy, I keep seeing Forever on so many TBR shelves!

Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?! And don't forget to enter my July giveaway!

Ryan said...

I love the cover of Creep and Telling Lies.