Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

What Are You Reading


It's Monday What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:

Dark Descendant - Jenna Black

Books I am reading this week:


This Is Gonna Hurt - Nikki Sixx
Songs for a Teenage Nomad - Kim Culbertson



Books to finish this week:

This is Gonna Hurt - Nikki Sixx
Songs for a Teenage Nomad - Kim Culbertson


It has been a very bland reading week for me. I have found I am either too distracted or too busy to get much reading done and when I did have time, nothing called out to me. I hope to pick it up a bit this week.

9 comments:

Marce said...

I really want to read Jenna Black, this should be the year.

My post

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/05/read-reading-review-and-going-to-read.html

Irene said...

This sounds like me, I've had a slow month. Better reading next week. Your books look good.

Jennifer said...

I am finding my stress levels are affecting my reading. I hope your reading goes well this week and it proves to be an enjoyable one. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-39.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have felt a little distracted lately too... I have had better luck with audio. :)

Uniflame said...

I see that you plan reading songs for a teenage nomad. I am in doubt about that one, so I am curious what you think of it :)

See what I have read: http://uniflamecreates.blogspot.com/2011/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_16.html

Jan von Harz said...

I have been having a lot of bland reading weeks myself, but it seems to be picking up. Hope yours does too.

Allison Vaughn said...

Ugh. I hate bland weeks. I really hate weeks when I can't get into ANYTHING that I read.

Allison
Well-Read Reviews

jlshall said...

Haven't heard of any of these titles before now, but they sound intriguing. Hope you get lots of reading done this week and enjoy it all!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

It's okay to have a bland week in reading once in a while. :) I think this week is going to be one for me. I have sons choral concert tomorrow, then school picnic Thursday, and Friday I have to help my husband with building the deck. So the week sounds like it is shot for me. But, maybe I can sneak some reading in over the weekend. :) Have a great week!