Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page, but is now a meme that travels to a new blog every month.This is a weekly meme is being hosted by Mari @ Mari Reads for the month of May. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

I got a couple books last week:






French Lessons - Ellen Sussman (publisher)
















The Midnight Gate - Helen Stringer (author)


















It's Monday What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:

Songs for a Teenage Nomad - Kim Culbertson

Books I am reading this week:


This Is Gonna Hurt - Nikki Sixx
French Lessons - Ellen Sussman




Books to finish this week:

French Lessons - Ellen Sussman
This is Gonna Hurt - Nikki Sixx

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Enjoy your week and happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-40.html

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I do hope you have a great week. :) Helen's book looks great. :) And her name does sound familiar to me. I'm not sure why. I must have heard of her somewhere. Hm, now I'm going to have to think on it. :) Take care!

Ryan said...

The Midnight Gate has an interesting cover.

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I loved The Midnight Gate!!

here is mine

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I'll watch for your reviews of the mailbox books. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

I didn't even realize Nikki Sixx wrote a book, lol. Hope you're enjoying it!

Please feel free to stop by my Monday :)

Mystica said...

French lessons sounds intriguing. Will look forward to your review.

Obsession with Books said...

Hi! I am looking forward to reading French Lessons.

Please feel free to drop by my blog http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a great week..

RAnn said...

Looks interesting. Have a great week.

Sabrina said...

Enjoy your week.
My Monday post and a giveaway is here.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Both books look good. I hope you enjoy them both!

Anonymous said...

your two books sound great, enjoy them.