Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page, but is now a meme that travels to a new blog every month.This is a weekly meme is being hosted by Mari @ Mari Reads for the month of May. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

I received one book last week:







Lakebridge Spring - Natasha Troop (author)
















It's Monday What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:

French Lessons - Ellen Sussmen
Gamers - Thomas K Carpenter

Books I am reading this week:


This Is Gonna Hurt - Nikki Sixx
Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa



Books to finish this week:

This is Gonna Hurt - Nikki Sixx

12 comments:

Ryan said...

The cover of that books is gorgous....it's so gloomy and beautiful at the same time. Have a great week.

Cat said...

Hope you enjoy your weeks reading.

Teddyree said...

Unusual cover on Lakebridge Spring. Enjoy your reads and have a great week!

Nise' said...

I have got to get the Iron series. I've read such glowing reviews.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

OOH Iron Daughter!!!Enjoy!

Jennifer said...

I hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy your reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-41.html

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your reads. This coming week is my last week off before summer session. I have a few books I want to finish before school begins. Come see what they are.

Kathy Martin said...

Enjoy your books this week. I really liked Iron Daughter and hope you do too. My Monday Report is here. Have a great week!

test said...

Droping by to say Hi *waves*
Following you...

Here's my Monday list

by Era Penera
by TheJay2xA

Anonymous said...

The cover on LakeBridge Spring looks so creepy cool!

Allison Vaughn said...

Looks like you had a great week. I have the French Lessons book, too -- but haven't read it yet! I look forward to reading the review that you wrote.

Have a great reading week!

Allison | Well-Read Reviews

gautami tripathy said...

Wonderful mailbox!! Love that cover. Have a great reading week. I received only one book in my mailbox!!


Here is my Monday: Mailbox/What Are You Reading?/Musings post!